Stunning vintage summery floral gently striped fabric. This fabric is approximately 40 years old and is in perfect condition. Featuring big yellow bursts of flowers with small scattered lilac and olive flowers throughout.
- A midi length skirt
- Lightweight weight fabric
- Essential in-seam pockets for collecting treasures
- Removable braces. Braces can be worn multi-way at the back
- This is such a versatile garment which can be worn in many ways for many occasions.
- Handmade with love in Scotland.
One size: This garment has been cut as wide as the fabric will allow, although the skirt is ready made we will email you upon purchase to obtain your waist measurement, we will insert the correct sized elastic into the waistband to ensure a prefect fit for you. Please note that the smaller you are in size the more gathered the skirt will be.
Waist (fully stretched): 21"
Waist (relaxed): This will be altered to suit your waist measurement upon purchase
Length (waist to hem):29.5" not including braces.
Strap length: These come with adjustable button hole positions, you can adjust to your preferred fit. These can also be fully removed and the skirt can be worn without them on.
This garment is a handwash or gentle machine wash, hang to dry then iron on reverse.